Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > The Rhapsody Tour- Setlist 2020

forum rss feed
Author

anadamfan user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 248 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Jan 20, 11:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I never expect anything else but a greatest hit show. Still, they are changing up to 30% from tour to tour. But this isn’t a new tour, it’s only the next leg of the Rhapsody Tour. So, until now (Love of my Life ) I haven‘t heard any difference from the setlist I posted yesterday. But I have missed about 15 minutes of the stream, so if they changed something, please tell.

If you want to listen live: this audio stream works pretty well: http://mixlr.com/sandyrk/

anadamfan user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 248 posts

Posted: 18 Jan 20, 12:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

No change. If I didn’t miss anything, they played the exact same setlist as during their last US concert.

SpaceGrey user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 284 posts

Posted: 18 Jan 20, 13:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

runner_70 wrote:

stevelondon20 wrote:

runner_70 wrote:

Same old songs badly destroyed by goatboy

Just fuck off.

Still therapy does not work? Sad to hear

Looks like an open day at the psychiatric hospital.

Listen here, it’s not our fault that you are a clinical idiot.You hate Freddie Mercury, and I hate those who hate Freddie Mercury.
You hate Adam Lambert.
Nevertheless, you are a clinical idiot and medicine is powerless here.

SpaceGrey user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 284 posts

Posted: 18 Jan 20, 13:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SpaceGrey wrote:

runner_70 wrote:

stevelondon20 wrote:

runner_70 wrote:

Just fuck off.

Looks like an open day at the mental hospital.

Listen here, it’s not our fault that you are a clinical idiot.You hate Freddie Mercury, and I hate those who hate Freddie Mercury.
You hate Adam Lambert.

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3476 posts

Posted: 18 Jan 20, 13:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Queenman!! wrote:

Greatest Hits setlist. 98% the same since 2014.

During the press conference they shined through they will heavily project on the succesful Bo rhap movie to please the younger and new fans. SO we all know here what that means right?! One big Greatest Hits show.

Lamebird or not - they must be bored to death playing these songs over and ver and over again. The Main reason why Robert Plant never did a Led Zep Reunion tour was that "j
he is no human jukebox". Big big Kudos to him to do his solo stuff on a way smaller scale and doing his own new adventurous music. If Maylor had not become that money hungry they could have done the same. But that ship has sailed for good

Posted: 18 Jan 20, 14:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SpaceGrey wrote:

runner_70 wrote:

stevelondon20 wrote:

runner_70 wrote:

Just fuck off.

You hate Adam Lambert.

I hate Freddie???? Are you dumb or just a sad idiot?????I do hate Lamebird thats right

Secretfantasy user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 83 posts

Posted: 18 Jan 20, 14:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yeah setlist comfirmed! And same stage! Videos on youtube already! Ans setlist.com
How mnay years can they do this!!!

Attachment: 20201182105498237.jpg 424 KB
This has been downloaded 34 time(s).

Anton3283 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 207 posts

Posted: 18 Jan 20, 15:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

runner_70 wrote:

SpaceGrey wrote:

runner_70 wrote:

stevelondon20 wrote:

runner_70 wrote:

Just fuck off.

You hate Adam Lambert.

I hate Freddie???? Are you dumb or just a sad idiot?????I do hate Lamebird thats right

You hate everything that’s on your side

Anton3283 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 207 posts

Posted: 18 Jan 20, 15:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Secretfantasy wrote:

Yeah setlist comfirmed! And same stage! Videos on youtube already! Ans setlist.com

Well until the end

MAYniac91 user is on Queenzone.com
MAYniac91
Bohemian: 751 posts

Posted: 18 Jan 20, 15:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Setlist is here...

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/queen-adam-lambert/2020/gocheok-sky-dome-seoul-south-korea-b9b6992.html

k-m user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 696 posts

Posted: 18 Jan 20, 15:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Very boring indeed. The setlist and discussion...

Posted: 18 Jan 20, 16:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Secretfantasy wrote:

Setlist.fm is so spot on with the "Queen covers". So damn right!

Young Music Fan user not visiting Queenzone.com
Young Music Fan
Bohemian: 643 posts

Posted: 18 Jan 20, 21:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I don't think it's a bad setlist TBH - it's got a balance of hits, early songs and album tracks. It just makes it more interesting when they tweak them by either restricting or adding/replacing songs.

stevelondon20 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2044 posts

Posted: 18 Jan 20, 21:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

runner_70 wrote:

Secretfantasy wrote:

And as I said before, you'll see that a lot on setlist.fm.

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1463 posts

Posted: 18 Jan 20, 22:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I don't know how other groups do world tours, but I assume it is basically the same all over the world. This is a continuation of the Rhapsody tour, so I doubt there would be wholesale changes. It is too expensive to make stage changes, etc, which I saw someone complaining about here on a thread. This is going to be the same tour with a few tweaks for everybody. I think it is great that 2014, 2017 and this tour had such different stages, themes, lights and gimmicks. What do you want, something different each night? It doesn't make sense from a financial stand point and it just makes their lives harder to rework it for every different part of the world. As far as set list changes, yea, a few different songs would be nice, but I really like the big hits and I don't mind hearing them at each concert. Most concert goers are not die hard Queen fans so they don't recognize the deeper cuts. The guys have mentioned often enough how a few of the songs they tried just really impeded the flow of the concert as the energy just dropped. I loved Machines, for example, but there wasn't much singing as nobody seemed to know it in Ma and the momentum just kind of dies. That is why I think they keep playing all the big hits that people know and really come to expect. If Adam doesn't do TSMGO, people want to know why. The band wants the energy to keep building and at this point, the band knows much better why and what they should be playing. When you have such a huge catalog, you can't please everyone, but you can please most of the folks by playing the really big hits. Those are expected each concert. I know a few folks that have seen over 50 hows, one over 100 and I never see them complaining. I will take whatever the band wants to play, as it is all wonderful!!

Young Music Fan user not visiting Queenzone.com
Young Music Fan
Bohemian: 643 posts

Posted: 18 Jan 20, 23:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

runner_70 wrote:

So what you're trying to say is that Brian and Roger, two of the three founding members of Queen (the ones who started Queen - the ones that if they hadn't been in Smile in the first places will have meant no Queen whatsoever) have never or are in Queen. So, this means that to you (apparently a fan of Queen) that it is only Freddie and John who deserves the credit or legacy of being in Queen (and Brian and Roger are just merely musicians who are "fortunate" to have been in Queen because they shouldn't be entitled like they are now). Also, 60% of the lineup on 1986's Magic Tour perform at Q+AL - a cover band seriously. It's basically saying that Brian and Roger are pointless - a very "loyal" thing to say about half of the members in your favourite band.

I may be losing my temper and my anger is getting out of me but if you're really a fan of Queen, how come I've only seen you write one positive thing about the group. I'm sick to death of you saying stuff like I'm only a Queen fan up to 1991. Times moves on, I can see some of your points occasionally but Q+AL is in truth a celebration of Queen and Freddie. It's a real shame that Freddie and John aren't here today but I'm sure that they'll both be pleased about how popular Queen have come again thanks to the movie and Q+AL - I think they are the only classic band to have grown in popularity to the same extent this century. I just find it selfish and disrespectful for the four members and the serious and most loyal fans to always be so negative. Everyone disagrees sometimes but to always be negative all the fucking time pisses everyone off. This site is meant for have discussions not your selfishness.

Have a nice day
Ba badada ba ba babadub.

Posted: 18 Jan 20, 23:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

I will take whatever the band wants to play, as it is all wonderful!!

Sweet Caroline in disguise??? Only word which is missing is "Magnificient"

Posted: 18 Jan 20, 23:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Gen Z Music Fan wrote:

runner_70 wrote:

So what you're trying to say is that Brian and Roger, two of the three founding members of Queen (the ones who started Queen - the ones that if they hadn't been in Smile in the first places will have meant no Queen whatsoever) have never or are in Queen. So, this means that to you (apparently a fan of Queen) that it is only Freddie and John who deserves the credit or legacy of being in Queen (and Brian and Roger are just merely musicians who are "fortunate" to have been in Queen because they shouldn't be entitled like they are now). Also, 60% of the lineup on 1986's Magic Tour perform at Q+AL - a cover band seriously. It's basically saying that Brian and Roger are pointless - a very "loyal" thing to say about half of the members in your favourite band.

I may be losing my temper and my anger is getting out of me but if you're really a fan of Queen, how come I've only seen you write one positive thing about the group. I'm sick to death of you saying stuff like I'm only a Queen fan up to 1991. Times moves on, I can see some of your points occasionally but Q+AL is in truth a celebration of Queen and Freddie. It's a real shame that Freddie and John aren't here today but I'm sure that they'll both be pleased about how popular Queen have come again thanks to the movie and Q+AL - I think they are the only classic band to have grown in popularity to the same extent this century. I just find it selfish and disrespectful for the four members and the serious and most loyal fans to always be so negative. Everyone disagrees sometimes but to always be negative all the fucking time pisses everyone off. This site is meant for have discussions not your selfishness.

Have a nice day
Ba badada ba ba babadub.

You have a very strange logic or some problems with your brain or maybe both. The only ones who are disrespectful are Maylor who are calling themselves Queen while Queen were and will always be Freddie John Roger Brian (i deliberately chose this order ). SO calling themselves Queen is disrespectful to John in particular and of course to Freddie with whom they sell tickets with their constant "Freddie would have loved it " bullshit. They almost seem to excuse themselves by constantly bringing up Freddie to justify this lame cover cabaret. Celebrating Queen ? With this annoying goat on vocals?? Celebrating my ass. Queen ended in 1991. Even MIH was very questionable. So as a Queen fan it ended in 1991 all there is left are quality rereleases which are put on hold while they constantly doing their cover shows. Setlist.fm does not list EVERY show as "Queen covers". Absolutely right. And now fuck off

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1463 posts

Posted: 18 Jan 20, 23:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You are such a nasty piece of work! Why don't you take your own advice? And don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out. Obviously John has no problem with this and I imagine he is getting his cut somehow and if he doesn't complain, it certainly is not your business. Of course, they are Queen, what in the world do you think Roger and Brian would call themselves? They are still Queen and I read somewhere that the largest percentage of songs played in this tour were written by Brian, so they truly are his songs and he can do whatever he darn well pleases with them. As far as knowing what Freddie likes or would like, they were his pals for how many years was it? And how many years have you been intimate with the group? Get over yourself! I tend to take people at their word and I suspect that Freddie and Adam would have a little bit of a mutual admiration society going on. They are both nice men with great voices who like to dress up and perform, you bet they would like each other. A cover it is not when it is your music. Is that beyond your ability to understand? Adam does a great job carrying on with the music and allowing millions of new fans to enjoy Queen's music and that is only a good thing. And Roger and Brian are having the time of their lives which any real Queen fan would certainly be happy about. But since you can't understand that, you aren't much of a fan in my book.

Posted: 18 Jan 20, 23:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

You are such a nasty piece of work! Why don't you take your own advice? And don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out. Obviously John has no problem with this and I imagine he is getting his cut somehow and if he doesn't complain, it certainly is not your business. Of course, they are Queen, what in the world do you think Roger and Brian would call themselves? They are still Queen and I read somewhere that the largest percentage of songs played in this tour were written by Brian, so they truly are his songs and he can do whatever he darn well pleases with them. As far as knowing what Freddie likes or would like, they were his pals for how many years was it? And how many years have you been intimate with the group? Get over yourself! I tend to take people at their word and I suspect that Freddie and Adam would have a little bit of a mutual admiration society going on. They are both nice men with great voices who like to dress up and perform, you bet they would like each other. A cover it is not when it is your music. Is that beyond your ability to understand? Adam does a great job carrying on with the music and allowing millions of new fans to enjoy Queen's music and that is only a good thing. And Roger and Brian are having the time of their lives which any real Queen fan would certainly be happy about. But since you can't understand that, you aren't much of a fan in my book.

Still the second most stupid QZ member on here. This Coverband is hobbling on one leg and pretending to have four legs. Of Course May Songs are the majority as he sees himself as the leader of the band finally after all those years of standing in Freddies shadows. Too bad that he still needs him selling a ticket for a concert or a movie, even though he made him look like a selfish asshole in this horrible flick. What makes you think that Maylor are Queen? Queen were and are Freddie John Taylor and May.