Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > The Rhapsody Tour- Setlist 2020

forum rss feed
Author

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1463 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Jan 20, 00:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You are so full of it that I can smell you all the way across the Atlantic to the East Coast. Gosh, you are a disgusting human being. Freddie's solo music was not all that, so maybe it took all four of them to be Queen. Have you ever thought of that? I very much doubt it was just Freddie that made it work. It took 4 people to make the magic and now 2 of them can do whatever they feel like with their life's work and more power to them. They have a life, have had a wonderful, successful life and here you sit trolling on the internet. Roger and Brian are in the business of making people happy. They don't give a rat's patootie about you and your opinions and neither does anyone else on here as those opinions aren't worth the powder to blow them up with, as my Dad used to say. You give yourself way too much credit! If this is the high point of your day, you are a sad little internet troll, nothing worse than that.

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3476 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Jan 20, 01:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

So according to your sad and pathetic logic: If Freddie was still alive ROger and Brian could hire a talentfree singer and call themselves "Queen plus a twat". That's what you're saying. See things clearer now? Or still need some help?

Maylor don't make me happy they go on my nerves, they go on every Queenfans nerves with their lame cashgrabs, selling anything subpar for a quick buck.

And no - someone who dislikes this lame collaboration with the AI loser is not a troll it is called different opinions. Live with it you sad hate spilling cunt

Saint Jiub user is on Queenzone.com
St Peter's Burnt Piano
Saint Jiub
Deity: 7831 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Jan 20, 01:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Someone who repeatedly expresses his opinion using only hyperbolic insults is a troll.


Socialism:



There's one for you, nineteen for me

Should five per cent appear too small

Be thankful I don't take it all
runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3476 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Jan 20, 01:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Saint Jiub wrote:

Someone who repeatedly expresses his opinion using only hyperbolic insults is a troll.


You obviously did not read my last posting. Because I am right.....

SpaceGrey user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 284 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Jan 20, 07:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

runner_70 wrote:

Saint Jiub wrote:

Someone who repeatedly expresses his opinion using only hyperbolic insults is a troll.


You obviously did not read my last posting. Because I am right.....



your posts are just a godsend for a psychiatrist.

SpaceGrey user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 284 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Jan 20, 07:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Saint Jiub wrote:

Someone who repeatedly expresses his opinion using only hyperbolic insults is a troll.





well runner_70 is a troll and he himself understands this but does nothing to correct the situation.

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3476 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Jan 20, 08:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Just a Queenfan with taste and common sense and loyalty

stevelondon20 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2044 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Jan 20, 08:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

runner_70 wrote:

Just a Queenfan with taste and common sense and loyalty


There is a space between Queen and fan. Idiot.

Common sense? Are you serious???

And loyalty? So are the rest of us unloyal?

God, you really are one odd person.

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3476 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Jan 20, 08:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

stevelondon20 wrote:

runner_70 wrote:

Just a Queenfan with taste and common sense and loyalty


There is a space between Queen and fan. Idiot.

Common sense? Are you serious???

And loyalty? So are the rest of us unloyal?

God, you really are one odd person.


Thanx for calling names again you sad twat. CHange your medicine it obviously doesn't work. Go to Adamtopia maybe they want you there - you are surely wrong on a QUeenboard as you have no clue about the band and good music


SpaceGrey user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 284 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Jan 20, 09:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

stevelondon20 wrote:

runner_70 wrote:

Just a Queenfan with taste and common sense and loyalty


There is a space between Queen and fan. Idiot.

Common sense? Are you serious???

And loyalty? So are the rest of us unloyal?

God, you really are one odd person.






Yes, he is odd person


SpaceGrey user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 284 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Jan 20, 09:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

runner_70 wrote:

stevelondon20 wrote:

runner_70 wrote:

Just a Queenfan with taste and common sense and loyalty


There is a space between Queen and fan. Idiot.

Common sense? Are you serious???

And loyalty? So are the rest of us unloyal?

God, you really are one odd person.


Thanx for calling names again you sad twat. CHange your medicine it obviously doesn't work. Go to Adamtopia maybe they want you there - you are surely wrong on a QUeenboard as you have no clue about the band and good music



your schizophrenic posts are just a godsend for a psychiatrist.

Lawmichele user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 4 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Jan 20, 09:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

At the risk of getting yelled at- I'm a relative newby who got into Queen after the movie made me realize what they were ( innovative, creative, talented writers and performers in multi- musical genres, 4 who together are/ were indeed greater than the whole etc). It made me a fan who hated herself for having been too busy with marriage and law school and motherhood and partnership and clients to be aware of them when they were truly them. Now, over a year later, via concerts, music videos, documentaries, interviews, membership in Queen groups and new friendships I have become a crazed Queen and Freddie fan and lover, and fully understand all of the fiction/ dramatic licenses found in the movie.
I attended one Queen/AL concert last year.
One was enough.
I loved the lights and much of the sound and Brian s guitar including the space theme additions etc
I didn't hate AL He has a great voice.
But it wasn't Queen as I had come to know it.

And what I REALLY hated was that AL changed the intent and meaning of what I consider some iconic Freddie songs.
Just one example: He took Somebody To Love which was written and sung by Freddie as an emotional plea for Love , and through leering, winking and dry humping changed it into a search for Somebody to F--k.

One other: he sat fanning himself while in spangles not singing about Killer Queen but ...being her.

Onstage , Freddie was fun and funny and emotional and strong and expressive and camp but never Las Vegas man. That image is just wrong for the music.

Also- from the perspective of someone fairly new at this but also of an age not far off from that of Brian and Roger- I don't think this is a cash grab. I think they sorely and emotionally miss the adulation and excitement of touring as Queen with Freddie. I don't think they need the money. I think they are both suffering from a late onset of a kind if mid life crisis. Being on stage with fans yelling in large groups- screaming fans at the Seoul airport last week- provides an adrenalin rush for two seniors who are trying to avoid any realization of how years literally sprint by as they age and want to travel back in a sort of time warp to a facsimile- but just that, a facsimile- of how things once were.

stevelondon20 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2044 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Jan 20, 09:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

runner_70 wrote:

stevelondon20 wrote:

runner_70 wrote:

Just a Queenfan with taste and common sense and loyalty


There is a space between Queen and fan. Idiot.

Common sense? Are you serious???

And loyalty? So are the rest of us unloyal?

God, you really are one odd person.


Thanx for calling names again you sad twat. CHange your medicine it obviously doesn't work. Go to Adamtopia maybe they want you there - you are surely wrong on a QUeenboard as you have no clue about the band and good music


It's thanks not thanx. Your grammar is appalling.

This is just another troll post from you. Shouldn't expect anything different really. It just seems that you find it impossible to hold a normal conversation!

I know plenty about Queen thanks. This place would be a million times better without your pointless drivel.

rockchic65 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2430 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Jan 20, 09:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Lawmichele wrote:

At the risk of getting yelled at- I'm a relative newby who got into Queen after the movie made me realize what they were ( innovative, creative, talented writers and performers in multi- musical genres, 4 who together are/ were indeed greater than the whole etc). It made me a fan who hated herself for having been too busy with marriage and law school and motherhood and partnership and clients to be aware of them when they were truly them. Now, over a year later, via concerts, music videos, documentaries, interviews, membership in Queen groups and new friendships I have become a crazed Queen and Freddie fan and lover, and fully understand all of the fiction/ dramatic licenses found in the movie.
I attended one Queen/AL concert last year.
One was enough.
I loved the lights and much of the sound and Brian s guitar including the space theme additions etc
I didn't hate AL He has a great voice.
But it wasn't Queen as I had come to know it.

And what I REALLY hated was that AL changed the intent and meaning of what I consider some iconic Freddie songs.
Just one example: He took Somebody To Love which was written and sung by Freddie as an emotional plea for Love , and through leering, winking and dry humping changed it into a search for Somebody to F--k.

One other: he sat fanning himself while in spangles not singing about Killer Queen but ...being her.

Onstage , Freddie was fun and funny and emotional and strong and expressive and camp but never Las Vegas man. That image is just wrong for the music.

Also- from the perspective of someone fairly new at this but also of an age not far off from that of Brian and Roger- I don't think this is a cash grab. I think they sorely and emotionally miss the adulation and excitement of touring as Queen with Freddie. I don't think they need the money. I think they are both suffering from a late onset of a kind if mid life crisis. Being on stage with fans yelling in large groups- screaming fans at the Seoul airport last week- provides an adrenalin rush for two seniors who are trying to avoid any realization of how years literally sprint by as they age and want to travel back in a sort of time warp to a facsimile- but just that, a facsimile- of how things once were.


While I accept you don't like this version I don't agree with this comment - I think they are both suffering from a late onset of a kind if mid life crisis.

Brian & Roger are musicians and yeah the adrenaline rush from screaming fans will surely be a huge draw as it would for any performer but that doesn't mean they're having a mid life crisis or trying to go back in time they're just enjoying being able to perform again in the size of arena's and stadiums they did originally (who wouldn't).

They've made it very clear this isn't meant to be a recreation of how they did things with Freddie and Adam is free to interpret their music how he feels it so of course his versions will be different than Freddie's as anyone's covering a song would be unless doing an exact copy. I get it's not for everyone but that doesn't make it wrong and it doesn't mean Brian & Roger are wrong it's just their version now.



runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3476 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Jan 20, 10:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Lawmichele wrote:

At the risk of getting yelled at- I'm a relative newby who got into Queen after the movie made me realize what they were ( innovative, creative, talented writers and performers in multi- musical genres, 4 who together are/ were indeed greater than the whole etc). It made me a fan who hated herself for having been too busy with marriage and law school and motherhood and partnership and clients to be aware of them when they were truly them. Now, over a year later, via concerts, music videos, documentaries, interviews, membership in Queen groups and new friendships I have become a crazed Queen and Freddie fan and lover, and fully understand all of the fiction/ dramatic licenses found in the movie.
I attended one Queen/AL concert last year.
One was enough.
I loved the lights and much of the sound and Brian s guitar including the space theme additions etc
I didn't hate AL He has a great voice.
But it wasn't Queen as I had come to know it.

And what I REALLY hated was that AL changed the intent and meaning of what I consider some iconic Freddie songs.
Just one example: He took Somebody To Love which was written and sung by Freddie as an emotional plea for Love , and through leering, winking and dry humping changed it into a search for Somebody to F--k.

One other: he sat fanning himself while in spangles not singing about Killer Queen but ...being her.

Onstage , Freddie was fun and funny and emotional and strong and expressive and camp but never Las Vegas man. That image is just wrong for the music.

Also- from the perspective of someone fairly new at this but also of an age not far off from that of Brian and Roger- I don't think this is a cash grab. I think they sorely and emotionally miss the adulation and excitement of touring as Queen with Freddie. I don't think they need the money. I think they are both suffering from a late onset of a kind if mid life crisis. Being on stage with fans yelling in large groups- screaming fans at the Seoul airport last week- provides an adrenalin rush for two seniors who are trying to avoid any realization of how years literally sprint by as they age and want to travel back in a sort of time warp to a facsimile- but just that, a facsimile- of how things once were.




Awesome posting - be sure those annoying Glamberts are jumping at your back.

You are completely spot on about the "changing" - especially STL. Absolutely annoying seeing Lamebird wabble on stage like a duck. It is almost as if he he is making fun of the lyrics and the song. Apalling. Same with KQ.
And you are right: Totally Las Vegas Schmaltzy Queen!

I disagree about two points; "AL is a good singer" - no he aint - powerless, not fitting the hard rock songs, off timing, just hitting high notes does not make you a good singer

Maylor are not in it for the money - they have become the Paul Stanley and Gene Simmons of Queen. Selling subpar products to high prices (including concert tickets for their coverband). And surely they miss the adulation. If they played as "Maylor" they would play smaller theaters. The name "Queen" is selling the tickets and they use their lame "Freddie would have loved it" as excuse/justification!100% Nostalgia cover band.

And the movie was a mess - clearly a revenge of May towards Freddie due to his lifelong jealousy until this day. The guy has a HUGE HUGE ego problem!

Welcome on board - don't let the Glamtarts get you down. There are only a few around here. One you just read before. Beware of snifflese (completely a Freddie Hater and surely no Queen fan just a Glambert) and Sweet caroline (completely disturbed Glambert freak). Keep on rolling the good postings.

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3476 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Jan 20, 10:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

rockchic65 wrote:


and Adam is free to interpret their music how he feels it so of course his versions will be different than Freddie's as anyone's covering a song would be unless doing an exact copy.



So you basically agree that QAL is a cover/tribute band. FInally.....

Vocal harmony user not visiting Queenzone.com
Vocal harmony
Deity: 2991 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Jan 20, 11:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

runner_70 wrote:

rockchic65 wrote:


and Adam is free to interpret their music how he feels it so of course his versions will be different than Freddie's as anyone's covering a song would be unless doing an exact copy.



So you basically agree that QAL is a cover/tribute band. FInally.....


You of course have missed out the fact that Freddie himself re interpreted some of his own and other band members songs live. It's something Queen often did.

All good singers have their own way of phrasing and delivering. . .

We understand it's beyond your understanding but make an effort.

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3476 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Jan 20, 11:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Vocal harmony wrote:

runner_70 wrote:

rockchic65 wrote:


and Adam is free to interpret their music how he feels it so of course his versions will be different than Freddie's as anyone's covering a song would be unless doing an exact copy.



So you basically agree that QAL is a cover/tribute band. FInally.....


You of course have missed out the fact that Freddie himself re interpreted some of his own and other band members songs live. It's something Queen often did.

All good singers have their own way of phrasing and delivering. . .

We understand it's beyond your understanding but make an effort.


New to me that Freddie went on a solo tour...idiot


SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 5032 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Jan 20, 12:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

If Freddie were performing those songs today he would be freeer to interpret the meaning instead of just pumping his fist. Adam has sung only KQ and STL in a more camp way, not the other songs.



runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3476 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Jan 20, 12:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

So Freddie sang STL with a pumping fist?????? He played Piano while singing. Lameass is shaking his butt like a duck and comes across like a bad comedian. That says it all