MisterCosmicc user not visiting Queenzone.com
Bicycle
MisterCosmicc
Royalty: 1453 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Jan 20, 06:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

rockchic65 wrote:

MisterCosmicc wrote:

People posting reviews are usually fans who like Queen, and maybe have a Greatest Hits album, but aren’t people that are like, “OMG! Queen is my favorite band, I’m obsessed!”

Not true, they might be the one's posting on ticketmaster I wouldn't know but there's lots of die hard fans, one's who saw Queen multiple times in the 70's/80's who love these shows and rave about Adam posting on insta, twitter and even facebook. You may prefer to think they aren't interested but that's definitely not the case.

There's a million Queen fans on Queenzone. Please tag them, so I can ask.

Hotdog
rockchic65 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2430 posts

Posted: 21 Jan 20, 08:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

MisterCosmicc wrote:

rockchic65 wrote:

MisterCosmicc wrote:

People posting reviews are usually fans who like Queen, and maybe have a Greatest Hits album, but aren’t people that are like, “OMG! Queen is my favorite band, I’m obsessed!”

Not true, they might be the one's posting on ticketmaster I wouldn't know but there's lots of die hard fans, one's who saw Queen multiple times in the 70's/80's who love these shows and rave about Adam posting on insta, twitter and even facebook. You may prefer to think they aren't interested but that's definitely not the case.

Pretty sure if there is the majority got sick of commenting on the QAL stuff years ago. I'm talking on social media, you know the place where people go after the shows to comment on what they thought of it and it's definitely not what a few on here think. Yeah they have lots of Greatest Hits fans and new fans from the movie as well, who cares, I'm sure they don't, they're just happy performing for fans who enjoy what they do, they don't ask anyone to prove how long they've been a fan or whether they have more than the greatest hits album as they walk into the venue, only people like you think that matters, to an artist they want their music to connect with as many people as possible, they really couldn't give a damn if those people are die hards who sit whinging on a forum.

vinyljack user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 7 posts

Posted: 21 Jan 20, 14:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Slight bit of impartial fact checking here. I remember Adam Lambert appearing on the Zoe Ball's Radio 2 show to promote his solo work - it's the most popular breakfast show in the UK and has somewhere in the region of nine million listeners so it's fair to say that 'Millions and millions and millions' were made of his work through promotion, no?

Bicycle
MisterCosmicc

Posted: 21 Jan 20, 17:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

rockchic65 wrote:

MisterCosmicc wrote:

rockchic65 wrote:

MisterCosmicc wrote:

Pretty sure if there is the majority got sick of commenting on the QAL stuff years ago. I'm talking on social media, you know the place where people go after the shows to comment on what they thought of it and it's definitely not what a few on here think. Yeah they have lots of Greatest Hits fans and new fans from the movie as well, who cares, I'm sure they don't, they're just happy performing for fans who enjoy what they do, they don't ask anyone to prove how long they've been a fan or whether they have more than the greatest hits album as they walk into the venue, only people like you think that matters, to an artist they want their music to connect with as many people as possible, they really couldn't give a damn if those people are die hards who sit whinging on a forum.

Yes, they got tired and never bothered wanting to discuss Adam Lambert.

I could watch Adam Lambert, and I’d be fine with it, but he’s not in the same league as Freddie, and we know it, it’s like settling for something less while watching QAL live. Adam’s tolerated by hardcore Queen fans, not loved. He’s not as great as you think.

Hotdog
Bicycle
MisterCosmicc

Posted: 21 Jan 20, 17:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

vinyljack wrote:

Slight bit of impartial fact checking here. I remember Adam Lambert appearing on the Zoe Ball's Radio 2 show to promote his solo work - it's the most popular breakfast show in the UK and has somewhere in the region of nine million listeners so it's fair to say that 'Millions and millions and millions' were made of his work through promotion, no?

Yes... and there’s a huge denial about his music being promoted.

Hotdog
runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3476 posts

Posted: 21 Jan 20, 18:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

MisterCosmicc wrote:

vinyljack wrote:

Yes... and there’s a huge denial about his music being promoted.

Because everyone thought it was shit. What did he sell? 25.000? Thats a very small portion of those millions I rather say. YOu cannot polish a turd

anadamfan user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 248 posts

Posted: 26 Jan 20, 17:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The setlist from the second Tokyo show (1/26/2020):
http://twitter.com/kagura_213/status/1221420463479373827?s=21

As expected they added“Teo Torriatte“ and “I was born to love you“ for the Japanese dates. But it’s a surprise that they scratched “Fat bottomed Girls“. I think yesterday has been the first time that they didn’t play that at a full QAL gig.

They also changed the order of songs. IWBTLY was behind Radio Gaga yesterday and moved up to the middle of the set after Dragon Attack today.

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3476 posts

Posted: 26 Jan 20, 17:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

anadamfan wrote:

The setlist from the second Tokyo show (1/26/2020):
http://twitter.com/kagura_213/status/1221420463479373827?s=21

As expected they added“Teo Torriatte“ and “I was born to love you“ for the Japanese dates. But it’s a surprise that they scratched “Fat bottomed Girls“. I think yesterday has been the first time that they didn’t play that at a full QAL gig.

They also changed the order of songs. IWBTLY was behind Radio Gaga yesterday and moved up to the middle of the set after Dragon Attack today.

They should change the singer not the songs

Young Music Fan user not visiting Queenzone.com
Young Music Fan
Bohemian: 643 posts

Posted: 26 Jan 20, 19:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

runner_70 wrote:

They should change the singer not the songs

Who then?