Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > Maylor are not money hungry???

forum rss feed
Author

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 5128 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Jan 20, 03:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

Icy, your arguments are with Caroline and I don't want to get into that. Maybe we could just try to get along and just ignore the rest of it. How you get along with her has nothing to do with me and I choose not to comment about it anymore. I don't wish to argue with you either. I am so sorry that you are feeling so poorly, but glad that got a laugh out of you. If you can laugh, it can't all be bad! Take care and I hope you start getting better quickly!!

You have gotten into it, pretty much from your first post that you ever made here.
I know full well what someone thinks of me, the worst of and about me. Sure, sorry and I disagree and disagree often but do I hate her? No.
She hates me, she said that herself. There's that.
Thanks, I know you can be civil at times. It means a lot

Young Music Fan user not visiting Queenzone.com
Young Music Fan
Bohemian: 643 posts

Posted: 24 Jan 20, 08:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

FUCKING HELL,

it's several posters on this forum who started this debacle off on sections of the site. I'm not going to name anyone but if people kept their personal opinions of Q+AL to themselves or started a new forum to talk about their personal negative opinions then there would've no insults in the first place.

It seems Caroline was posting on here doing what she loves and all it took for one person to say I don't like that to turn into I hate you, you are fucking awful person, which obviously took to her personally. She obviously didn't like it and was sort of being bullied, and of course it continued and more and more people joined in and it esclated into her getting more angered hence why she said some insults. And now, she's getting blamed for those insults even though it didn't happen first - she was blamed by the fans who said I don't like what you're doing in the first place.

That just shows how nasty some people are, making their personal opinion more prominent by stopping others doing what they love.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 24 Jan 20, 09:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Gen Z Music Fan wrote:

FUCKING HELL,

it's several posters on this forum who started this debacle off on sections of the site. I'm not going to name anyone but if people kept their personal opinions of Q+AL to themselves or started a new forum to talk about their personal negative opinions then there would've no insults in the first place.

It seems Caroline was posting on here doing what she loves and all it took for one person to say I don't like that to turn into I hate you, you are fucking awful person, which obviously took to her personally. She obviously didn't like it and was sort of being bullied, and of course it continued and more and more people joined in and it esclated into her getting more angered hence why she said some insults. And now, she's getting blamed for those insults even though it didn't happen first - she was blamed by the fans who said I don't like what you're doing in the first place.

That just shows how nasty some people are, making their personal opinion more prominent by stopping others doing what they love.

She came here in 2014 from QOL to blame me for what happened elsewhere...and every time since, spreading lies, no other way to put it every time she was banned from QOL...and blaming me for bans of other Glamberts...that's how this started. What she claims isn't true, it's even been proven once it's not true.

For the record, I've never said I hate SweetCaroline....because I don't. She hates me, she has posted that in the last couple of months. Maybe you missed it where she has said that, also comparing me to Hitler and the Gestapo. She stands by all that, and isn't sorry. That's the thing, she isn't sorry, or even willing to take back what she has said.
The things I don't like about SweetCaroline, is her spamming and lies. Not the once have I ever said I hate her, which is different, world's apart how she feels about me. She will likely come here to say you are right, I'm wrong, and that I "stalk" her.

rockchic65 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2430 posts

Posted: 24 Jan 20, 09:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

If everyone could keep the conversation relevant to the subject and leave personal name calling out of it the forum would be much better. Constant tit for tat name calling is pointless and ridiculous and does nothing but make the forum unuseable. Arguing an opinion about the band, the QAL collab etc is one thing but personal name calling is another altogether. Who want's to wade through pages and pages of he said she said to find a post that's actually relevant and worth reading.

Young Music Fan user not visiting Queenzone.com
Young Music Fan
Bohemian: 643 posts

Posted: 24 Jan 20, 11:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I used to love reading what people used to put about the shows whether that was videos or reviews. But now it's impossible because of people continuing their personal opinions.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 24 Jan 20, 11:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Gen Z Music Fan wrote:

I used to love reading what people used to put about the shows whether that was videos or reviews. But now it's impossible because of people continuing their personal opinions.

Actually, I loved reading it too. Thing is, someone says unless someone goes to see it live, opinions don't matter. It does matter. I'd be more than okay if a certain song or three was returned to the set list, but I know it will never happen...and yes, that's a shame, IMO.
Personal opinions are one thing, how ugly it can get is something else...on both sides. Yes, I'm a part of it, but I'm not the monster here someone wants you to believe. Tell you what, I'm pretty sure I've annoyed the crap out of rockchic, but she's always been civil with me...something to be said for that, and kudos to her for it.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 24 Jan 20, 12:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sorry for any typos, I'm still sick :[

Vocal harmony user not visiting Queenzone.com
Vocal harmony
Deity: 2991 posts

Posted: 24 Jan 20, 12:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

brENsKi user not visiting Queenzone.com
How shall we f**k off, Oh Lord
brENsKi
Deity: 8954 posts

Posted: 24 Jan 20, 12:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Gen Z Music Fan wrote:I'm not going to name anyone but if people kept their personal opinions of Q+AL to themselves or started a new forum to talk about their personal negative opinions then there would've no insults in the first place. .

sub-forum title is: Queen + Adam Lambert Discuss the Queen + Adam Lambert collaboration here
it does NOT doesn't say
Queen + Adam Lambert - Discuss the Positives Only of Queen + Adam Lambert collaboration here
does it?
I don't like Q+AL but I don't really get involved the discussions/rows about it, but that doesn't mean people who don't like it are not allowed to.
so back off, and allow free speech...or go and create your own forum - see how successful you are.

runner_70 wrote:But c'mon it is really getting ridiculous now don't you think???

well, it's not at Kiss Kaskets and Kiss Kondoms yet, so they haven't quite sold their souls to filthy lucre, or crossed the lines of bad taste.

go deo na h√Čireann
Iron Butterfly

Posted: 24 Jan 20, 12:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

brENsKi wrote:

Gen Z Music Fan wrote:I'm not going to name anyone but if people kept their personal opinions of Q+AL to themselves or started a new forum to talk about their personal negative opinions then there would've no insults in the first place. .

sub-forum title is: Queen + Adam Lambert Discuss the Queen + Adam Lambert collaboration here
it does NOT doesn't say
Queen + Adam Lambert - Discuss the Positives Only of Queen + Adam Lambert collaboration here
does it?
I don't like Q+AL but I don't really get involved the discussions/rows about it, but that doesn't mean people who don't like it are not allowed to.
so back off, and allow free speech...or go and create your own forum - see how successful you are.

runner_70 wrote:But c'mon it is really getting ridiculous now don't you think???

well, it's not at Kiss Kaskets and Kiss Kondoms yet, so they haven't quite sold their souls to filthy lucre, or crossed the lines of bad taste.

Someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but was there Queen condoms a few years back, or did I imagine it? Sorry for the question...it's not meant as ignorant.

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3476 posts

Posted: 24 Jan 20, 17:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Iron Butterfly wrote:

brENsKi wrote:

it does NOT doesn't say
does it?

Someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but was there Queen condoms a few years back, or did I imagine it? Sorry for the question...it's not meant as ignorant.

I doubt that but it would be not very tasteful

The Real Wizard user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Real Wizard
Deity: 21267 posts

Posted: 24 Jan 20, 19:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Gen Z Music Fan wrote:

It's much easier to break people down than to build them up.

This is oxygen to bullies and forum trolls.

Artists must pass on, but sometimes a mix of passion, good fortune, diligence, expertise, and meticulous labor can capture and restore some of the beauty they left behind.

http://www.queenlive.ca
The Real Wizard user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Real Wizard
Deity: 21267 posts

Posted: 24 Jan 20, 19:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

brENsKi wrote:

so back off, and allow free speech

"Freedom of speech" does not mean "freedom to be an asshole and ruin almost every thread on a forum, bordering on hate speech."

There has to be a fine line in there somewhere. There's a reason why virtually every other forum is moderated to some degree - for civility's sake. Otherwise it will attract the worst that humanity has to offer, and it ends up being like this place.

Artists must pass on, but sometimes a mix of passion, good fortune, diligence, expertise, and meticulous labor can capture and restore some of the beauty they left behind.

http://www.queenlive.ca

Posted: 24 Jan 20, 21:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The Real Wizard wrote:

brENsKi wrote:

"Freedom of speech" does not mean "freedom to be an asshole and ruin almost every thread on a forum, bordering on hate speech."

There has to be a fine line in there somewhere. There's a reason why virtually every other forum is moderated to some degree - for civility's sake. Otherwise it will attract the worst that humanity has to offer, and it ends up being like this place.

Feel free to fuck off and never return sad shit stirrer

brENsKi user not visiting Queenzone.com
How shall we f**k off, Oh Lord
brENsKi
Deity: 8954 posts

Posted: 24 Jan 20, 22:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The Real Wizard wrote:

brENsKi wrote:

yes. exactly. but my point is NOT about tone or language used - or even intent.

my only point is that where a forum is created say for "Deep Purple - Post 1993", then people/fans still have a right to join in and say they don't like it. It's just not practical to expect to create a forum "sub" where only positives are allowed...in much the same way that we have BOTH criticised Freddie's lifestyle. This may be heresy to some, but it's a valid point nonetheless.

go deo na h√Čireann

Posted: 24 Jan 20, 23:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

brENsKi wrote:

The Real Wizard wrote:

brENsKi wrote:

my only point is that where a forum is created say for "Deep Purple - Post 1993", then people/fans still have a right to join in and say they don't like it. It's just not practical to expect to create a forum "sub" where only positives are allowed...in much the same way that we have BOTH criticised Freddie's lifestyle. This may be heresy to some, but it's a valid point nonetheless.

In the German forum there is a policy that there are only positive QAL postings allowed. The admin there posted me in private and warned me if I ever say sth negative about QAL he would boot me. He did in the end. What a loser

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1463 posts

Posted: 24 Jan 20, 23:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Certainly you can say you don't care for something, but it is the obnoxious way that Runner makes his statements. They are often filthy and always degrading to the other poster. There is no place for that in any forum. Of course, people disagree and they can do so civilly, a concept that he doesn't understand. Did you see his comment above yours? I don't even want to write that down. You CANNOT justify that behavior.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 24 Jan 20, 23:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

brENsKi wrote:

The Real Wizard wrote:

brENsKi wrote:

If people like SweetCaroline and snifflese only want glowing things posted Adamtopia is the place to go. What do some people expect here? To fawn over everything AL does, that's what it seems like, if a person doesn't fawn over AL, there's labels like negative, haters, not real Queen fans. Seriously, SweetCaroline has conspiracies about Queen fans too. She said Queen fans wanted Brian Roger and John to die with Freddie even. Sorry, that's sick, far sicker than using c**t.

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1463 posts

Posted: 25 Jan 20, 00:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Icy, there is a huge difference between saying you don't like something and the way in which Runner says his ugly things. I don't care if it is glowing or not, it is the filthy, nasty way he writes. Look at the post above Benski, it has these letters, F F t F o and never return S S S. There is no place for that here and he doesn't need to say those things to another poster. Quit bringing Caroline into this. I am not talking about her and don't wish to because we will just argue. I am talking about Runner who has no place in any forum as he is a horrible human being. By the say, when we say positive things about Adam and QAL, it isn't fawning. True statements that the majority of concert goers are stating, is not fawning.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 25 Jan 20, 00:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

Icy, there is a huge difference between saying you don't like something and the way in which Runner says his ugly things. I don't care if it is glowing or not, it is the filthy, nasty way he writes. Look at the post above Benski, it has these letters, F F t F o and never return S S S. There is no place for that here and he doesn't need to say those things to another poster. Quit bringing Caroline into this. I am not talking about her and don't wish to because we will just argue. I am talking about Runner who has no place in any forum as he is a horrible human being. By the say, when we say positive things about Adam and QAL, it isn't fawning. True statements that the majority of concert goers are stating, is not fawning.

Funny..or rather very telling you have no problem with what SweetCaroline posts, you actually defend her what she says about me. So please don't come at me bleating about Runner's posts. That's hypocrisy you are showing here.