Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > who is the Admin on here?

forum rss feed
Author

Gdp6100 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 8 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Jan 20, 11:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

This forum is getting ridiculous. People are unable to post about Queen + Adam Lambert in anyway without a certain user commenting negative bile constantly. Can this not be dealt with?

I'm fed up with trying to read threads about current shows and setlists and having to navigate the same old bitter garbage. If they don't like Adam Lambert, stay off of this part of the forum.

This really does need to be moderated as it's killing the forum and any possibility of real discussion.

who is the admin? other forums I am on would have blocked a user like this a long time ago.

stevelondon20 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2044 posts

Posted: 22 Jan 20, 12:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Richard Orchard owns the site.

Posted: 22 Jan 20, 12:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thanks Steve

Posted: 22 Jan 20, 12:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

he hasn't logged in for 10 years. guess that's any chance of anything being done out of the window. ah well, that's this part of the forum pretty much finished.

Holly2003 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Hot Buttered Soul
Holly2003
Deity: 5922 posts

Posted: 22 Jan 20, 13:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

YourValentine has some admin privileges but has made it clear the only time she will intervene is with spam. Other than that, the children have been given the run of the playground.

"Queen is the only band in the world that can play so heavily that your nose bleeds, then offer a silk handkerchief to clean up with."
snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1463 posts

Posted: 22 Jan 20, 15:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Bu t when the babies took over it becomes way too much! Hard to believe there is nothing to be done. I have never understood why spam is an issue, but nasty, argumentative posts and posters really need to be banned.

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3476 posts

Posted: 22 Jan 20, 20:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Gdp6100 wrote:

This forum is getting ridiculous. People are unable to post about Queen + Adam Lambert in anyway without a certain user commenting negative bile constantly. Can this not be dealt with?

I'm fed up with trying to read threads about current shows and setlists and having to navigate the same old bitter garbage. If they don't like Adam Lambert, stay off of this part of the forum.

This really does need to be moderated as it's killing the forum and any possibility of real discussion.

who is the admin? other forums I am on would have blocked a user like this a long time ago.

Cry Baby. Go back to Watopia. This is a QUeen board. The QAL section on here should be closed and those talking about Queen should keep on discussing. End of story!

Posted: 22 Jan 20, 20:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

Bu t when the babies took over it becomes way too much! Hard to believe there is nothing to be done. I have never understood why spam is an issue, but nasty, argumentative posts and posters really need to be banned.

...says the biggest ignorant passive aggressive shit stirrer on QZ who pretends to be a QUeen fan but is the worst Glamtart ever. Worse than SC and I mean it!

scottmax user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 459 posts

Posted: 22 Jan 20, 21:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You’re such a boring bastard runner....
Good luck with your diagnosis

matt z user not visiting Queenzone.com
this message is...
matt z
Deity: 4649 posts

Posted: 23 Jan 20, 02:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

So little substance, So many substances on this board.

Oh well, happens every now and then.

(Clears throat)

*My my, "this forum has really gone down the shitter!"

.... There, I've said the obligatory magic words. Next time it could be you!

"Come tonight! Come see the Overbite! Come to Ogre Battle, FIGHT!"

The Real Wizard user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Real Wizard
Deity: 21267 posts

Posted: 23 Jan 20, 05:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Gdp6100 wrote:

he hasn't logged in for 10 years. guess that's any chance of anything being done out of the window. ah well, that's this part of the forum pretty much finished.

Not just this part.

The lack of moderation has resulted in most of the good users of this site disappearing long ago.

Enjoy sifting through the mud for the occasional gem.

Artists must pass on, but sometimes a mix of passion, good fortune, diligence, expertise, and meticulous labor can capture and restore some of the beauty they left behind.

http://www.queenlive.ca
Anton3283 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 207 posts

Posted: 23 Jan 20, 05:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Oh well I hate runner_70 because he can not do finish he’s always run run run and looks like never stop

Posted: 23 Jan 20, 17:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Anton3283 wrote:

Oh well I hate runner_70 because he can not do finish he’s always run run run and looks like never stop

Still not able to formulate an accurate sentence you twat?

Anton3283 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 207 posts

Posted: 23 Jan 20, 17:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

runner_70 wrote:

Anton3283 wrote:

I don't care

Posted: 23 Jan 20, 18:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Anton3283 wrote:

runner_70 wrote:

Anton3283 wrote:

I don't care

I can clearly see that you don't care. Just as you don't care for good music right?

Posted: 23 Jan 20, 18:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

runner_70 wrote:

Gdp6100 wrote:

Cry Baby. Go back to Adamtopia. This is a QUeen board. The QAL section on here should be closed and those talking about Queen should keep on discussing. End of story!

MisterCosmicc user is on Queenzone.com
Bicycle
MisterCosmicc
Royalty: 1453 posts

Posted: 23 Jan 20, 18:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The Real Wizard wrote:

The lack of moderation has resulted in most of the good users of this site disappearing long ago.

No, that’s not why. I remember the Queenzone community as being entirely different back in the day. A flood of newbies started leaking in back in the late 00’s... THAT was a problem. It didn’t need moderation, the problem is that they didn’t relate. And there was some craziness in some long term member’s lives, to the point that they just didn’t dare show their face anymore.

Trust me, we didn’t give a fuck about moderation. Newbies kept coming in, so it wasn’t as close anymore, and people got bored.

Hotdog
SpaceGrey user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 284 posts

Posted: 23 Jan 20, 18:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

runner_70 wrote:

Anton3283 wrote:

runner_70 wrote:

Anton3283 wrote:

I don't care
I don't care

I can clearly see that you don't care. Just as you don't care for good music right?

I don't care for runner_70 who hates everybody and everything

brENsKi user not visiting Queenzone.com
How shall we f**k off, Oh Lord
brENsKi
Deity: 8954 posts

Posted: 23 Jan 20, 19:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Gdp6100 wrote:I'm fed up with trying to read threads about current shows and setlists and having to navigate the same old bitter garbage. If they don't like Adam Lambert, stay off of this part of the forum.
I wouldn't usually back runner_70 on much, but who are you to tell people where they can and can't go? It's a public forum, people have a right to voice their opinions positive or negative on anything.

Gdp6100 wrote:This really does need to be moderated as it's killing the forum and any possibility of real discussion.
did-fucking-dums!

Gdp6100 wrote:who is the admin?
Why don't YOU create an new account called "Admin"...this will give you superpowers and allow you to rule the world.

Gdp6100 wrote:other forums I am on would have blocked a user like this a long time ago.
well fuck off to those other forums, and ban him there - then you'll get peace!

go deo na hÉireann

Posted: 23 Jan 20, 19:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

lol Brenski soon we will be Friends lol