Forums > Queen - General Discussion > Problem with the Thor and Lee book?

forum rss feed
Author

FreddieDearie user not visiting Queenzone.com
Truth Matters
FreddieDearie
Bohemian: 354 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Aug 20, 18:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yesterday, Thor started to wrote an update on his ”GoFundMe” page that said:

”Hi All,

Unfortunately...”

Doesn't sound like good news is a comin’

”I’m not afraid to speak out and say the things that I want to do, or do the things I want to do. So I think in the end being natural and being actually genuine is what wins.”
CHEVYMAN user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2159 posts

Posted: 14 Aug 20, 18:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Truth Matters
FreddieDearie

Posted: 14 Aug 20, 20:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Remember that time, when Freddie was sick and gave Thor and Lee to go out and party... and they took the money?!

”I’m not afraid to speak out and say the things that I want to do, or do the things I want to do. So I think in the end being natural and being actually genuine is what wins.”
Truth Matters
FreddieDearie

Posted: 14 Aug 20, 20:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Remember that time, when Freddie was sick and gave Thor and Lee $1000 to go out and party... and they took the money?!

Truth Matters
FreddieDearie

Posted: 14 Aug 20, 21:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

matt z user not visiting Queenzone.com
this message is...
matt z
Deity: 4838 posts

Posted: 14 Aug 20, 23:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Interesting. (*responding to OP)

wonder if something happened with the publisher or if dates got pushed or if something entirely worse like a cease and desist action was put on them. ...very interesting

"Come tonight! Come see the Overbite! Come to Ogre Battle, FIGHT!"

Truth Matters
FreddieDearie

Posted: 14 Aug 20, 23:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Matt Z,

It could be ANOTHER delay publication.

But thousands of much more informational and complicated books have been written and published since they claimed would be out A YEAR AGO.

They say people can ask for money back, but Thor already verbally attacked a woman from Queenzone on his donation page, and later deleted it. It's possible people may be afraid to ask for their money back now that Thor has proven to be vindictive. He has people’s private names and financial information. Who wants to put a stick to THAT hornets nest?

this message is...
matt z

Posted: 15 Aug 20, 00:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Verbal attack? That ones new to me. I remember a somewhat bitter bit about reacting to someone accusing him of taking the money for personal gain. (And only that)..geez.

I still have faith in the project

It's nearly done. There might be delays on publishing since many companIes have reduced labor thanks to all this.

A WORST case scenario would be that the publishing company has folded under financial strain

Posted: 15 Aug 20, 01:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Matt, It was a couple of bitches that accused someone innocent of that and I believe the lady did no such thing. Things got out of hand because of terrible lies told to him by two female bitch parties. I would be more than happy to call them out on their lie or run one of their squirmy asses back up a tree. I got no problem telling the truth lying cunts. No donors believe he would do that anyway. I don’t and neither does anyone else.

Posted: 15 Aug 20, 01:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yes many companies are having difficulties at this time.

Posted: 15 Aug 20, 01:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Oh I don’t think he believed it either that must have been why he removed what was posted. Just goes to show you bitches can lie. Where I come from though a good ass kicking and you think twice about that nonsense lol .I wonder whatever happened to that innocent young lady ? I have no idea.

people on streets user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1713 posts

Posted: 15 Aug 20, 13:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

What a bunch of losers
This whole book was a sell-out scam anyway. I knew it from the start.

Idiots.

this message is...
matt z

Posted: 16 Aug 20, 00:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

NOBODY who does nursing through the AIDS era and can afford a healthy lifestyle in SAN DIEGO California could ever be considered a slacker on something like this.

Thor is a professional. this isn't a scam. That's absurd. The paper trail alone would be incriminating if so.

Lee and Thor are legit.

I only hope the publishing hasn't been hindered by any legal measures.

Right now it's all speculation and WORRYING isn't going to help ANY outcome

Posted: 16 Aug 20, 00:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Matt, no I imagine back in the day male nurses had heavy loads of work. You are right they are professionals. Health and happiness always comes first when you retire I think they have earned it.There is a update if those using slander will go look. If you want to fine if you don’t the ones who are their friends and care their is an update I got an email from go fund me. I guess those have spoke to soon.

Posted: 16 Aug 20, 00:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yes living in California is expensive I bet you have to have credentials and a nice salary which I’m sure they worked hard for. Jealousy is a monster I’m always happy when somebody is financially secure and happy. Things aren’t given in life we have to earn them. There was no silver spoon in my future. I’m gonna tell something funny. All my friends had brand new cars their senior year. My grandparents were fairly well off but I drove a Toyota something. It wasn’t knew one morning I get in it start it to go to school pic up my gf she says let’s take my car. She had a new firebird1992. I said no I wanna drive so we took my piece of crap car down the road and it made the most terrible sound underneath. I get out the muffler had fallen off. So we put it in the trunk and it smoked all the way to school it was winter.My point is hard work gets rewarded why envy someone that’s doing good they have earned it.

Posted: 16 Aug 20, 01:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The rest of the story I was supposed to save money and my grandparents would match what I saved over the summer and get me a nice car. Instead I worked and partied all summer so that’s why my car was a piece of crap. It cost 1500 dollars .I put no effort into saving money ok that was the end to my point to jealiousy and what people have earned and all the end.

Truth Matters
FreddieDearie

Posted: 16 Aug 20, 01:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

So evidently there’s MORE excuses for them holding onto $9000 of other people’s money.

Can someone please explain why, after getting a book deal they still needed to bilk $9000 out of people?

A legit book deal would handle most of the expenses.

The Real Wizard user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Real Wizard
Deity: 21555 posts

Posted: 16 Aug 20, 01:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

FreddieDearie wrote:

So evidently there’s MORE excuses for them holding onto $9000 of other people’s money.

Can someone please explain why, after getting a book deal they still needed to bilk $9000 out of people?

A legit book deal would handle most of the expenses.

A publishing deal does not necessarily guarantee an advance nor grant money. Your blind hatred for the people writing the book isn't going to change that.

A week ago you said you won't be posting here anymore, yet here you are still trolling. This place is the Chernobyl of music forums, so good luck with that...

Queenzone is overrun with trolls and circling the drain - join us here instead:

http://queenforum.net
NotQuiteAShilling user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 157 posts

Posted: 16 Aug 20, 02:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Oh Freddie Dearie shut the hell up. You are worse than Gerry and his obsessional hatred of Adam. NOBODY listens to you. Take your crusade elsewhere. Or stay here since everyone else is leaving.

Thor politely but firmly asked someone to stop posting all over his thread - it had become constant and it was ruining this thread for EVERYONE else. This person then when APESHIT on Thor and had an ALL CAP tirade against him and called him horrible names. Gee whoever could that have been I wonder?

Matt Z is right on - Thor and Lee are 100 % legit. Hopefully they will go to the new forum that that the Real Wizard lists above so the evil trolls can't ruin it for everyone else this time.

Truth Matters
FreddieDearie

Posted: 16 Aug 20, 03:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Notquitetheahilling,

If no one is listening to me you have nothing to worry about.

They’re not legit. All onehas to do is read through their threads to are how, the stories morphed over time.

They may get their shirt book out eventually. It will still be a Ripoff.