Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > Queen+ Adam Lambert drop from number one to number 6

forum rss feed
Author

CMoon. user not visiting Queenzone.com
CMoon.
Bohemian: 357 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Oct 20, 18:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Only a week at number one in the album charts and Queen + Adam Lambert nose dive to number six! What went wrong?
Even all the streaming and downloads and hype still left this limp live album nose diving to number six i am pleased to report.
Hopefully next week this album will barely be in the top 20 album charts ! Result for all the fans who only support the genuine Queen band with the four original members !


philip storey user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 802 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Oct 20, 20:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

It's a sad state of affair's isn't it as you say it will probably drop out of the top 20 next week.Brian and Roger will cling on to the fact it shifted around 20,000 and made number 1,which really does not mean much these days.What next for the trio ? I shudder to think !

people on streets user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1718 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Oct 20, 20:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

They sold 2000 copies (signed cassette and cd package) at a bargain price. It's a bought no1.
Can't believe they're happy with that. Oh well.

Saint Jiub user not visiting Queenzone.com
St Peter's Burnt Piano
Saint Jiub
Deity: 8264 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Oct 20, 20:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Misfire. wrote:

Only a week at number one in the album charts and Queen + Adam Lambert nose dive to number six! What went wrong?
Even all the streaming and downloads and hype still left this limp live album nose diving to number six i am pleased to report.
Hopefully next week this album will barely be in the top 20 album charts ! Result for all the fans who only support the genuine Queen band with the four original members !


Have fun talking to yourself in two weeks ...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=fM44F-M78Vs

Who will you run to when it all falls down
Who's gonna pick you world up off the ground
Who's gonna take away the tears you cry

You're not sure what you want to do
With your life

You won't know what it's like to live
On your own

You think it's easy finding
Someone out there

You can tell the whole world how you're
Gonna make it
You can follow you heart but what ya do
When someone breaks it

What's gonna happen baby
When you find out
That there's no one there to cry to

But that world can turn cold and
You better face it



Socialism:



There's one for you, nineteen for me

Should five per cent appear too small

Be thankful I don't take it all
anadamfan user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 268 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Oct 20, 21:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Some people should learn about charts in 2020. Which album has been the last that stayed at #1 for more than a week?

In these days you can be glad, when you stay in the Top 10. QAL managed to do that and that’s great. They’re still at #2 in in physical sales.



anadamfan user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 268 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Oct 20, 21:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

people on streets wrote:

They sold 2000 copies (signed cassette and cd package) at a bargain price. It's a bought no1.
Can't believe they're happy with that. Oh well.

They sold 7000 copies more than #2.


CMoon. user not visiting Queenzone.com
CMoon.
Bohemian: 357 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Oct 20, 08:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Saint Jiub What the hell are you going on about are you ok? Now educate your little air head, Queen - Greatest Hits spent 900 weeks on the official album charts and that is a fact so this one week pathetic stint for Adam & Queen is crumbs and what makes Queen - Greatest Hits amazing is the fact that it is the UKs biggest album ever over towering the likes of Oasis The Beatles Lez Zep etc...... Queen and Freddie still reign supreme over everybody else.

brENsKi user not visiting Queenzone.com
How shall we f**k off, Oh Lord
brENsKi
Deity: 9832 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Oct 20, 09:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Misfire. wrote: Only a week at number one in the album charts and Queen + Adam Lambert nose dive to number six! What went wrong?

ah bless, your obsession with Queen's UK chart position knows no bounds does it? pity, that you're so fucking selective/ignorant of Queen's actual chart history. you really are a simpleton. you make utter nonsense comments without EVER checking whether your posts stand up.
do your research you clueless buffoon!

A Day At The Races - only 1 week at no1 (25.12.1976)
A Kind of Magic - only 1 week at no1 (14.06.1986)
The Miracle - only 1 week at no1 (03.06.1989)

but hey, let's not stop there. let's look at Queen's live LPs with Freddie
Live Killers - peak no 3 (07.07.1979)
Live At Wembley - peak no2 (06.06.1992)
Live Magic - peak no3 (13.12.1986

in fact, other than Queen & Adam Lambert - Live Around The World, no other live Queen album has EVER made no1 in the UK charts.

you're bereft of any kind of knowledge of the band you claim to have grown up with.
come November 1st - when this place closes, you'll have no vehicle for your crap and nonsense, you'll have nowhere to be heard and no audience to hear you. the oxygen and lifeblood of your trolling existence will be no more.



go deo na hÉireann

The best QZ epoch: BG17-00 (Before Gerry 1996-2013)

philip storey user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 802 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Oct 20, 11:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'm just a musical prostitute my dear !

people on streets user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1718 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Oct 20, 11:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The charts are a joke these days. You can buy your own number one and that's exactly what they did.

people on streets user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1718 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Oct 20, 11:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

anadamfan wrote:

Some people should learn about charts in 2020. Which album has been the last that stayed at #1 for more than a week?

In these days you can be glad, when you stay in the Top 10. QAL managed to do that and that’s great. They’re still at #2 in in physical sales.



They managed to buy their own no1 by selling 2000 units at a bargain price (with the signed cd).

That's the only reason they offered those signed items at that insane low price. Queen never sold a 1000 autographs at those prices. Queen almost never sells autographs anyway. Especiallu not in those quantities.

Not so long ago you could buy a signed litho (anyone remember that, the Jazz and NOTW lithos). Those would be offered by Queen for something near 1000 GBP.

These signed cd's were sold at the retail price of a cd.
The only reason: creating a number 1.

It's pathetic.



CMoon. user not visiting Queenzone.com
CMoon.
Bohemian: 357 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Oct 20, 11:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Brenski The fact that other Queen albums have not made number one but number two does not make this new live album better
we have download sales and steaming and god knows what these days which was NOT around when the original band had there live albums released so you are been
just a tit as usual.
When you have something justifiable to say i may listen until then enjoy your lockdown in Ireland lol

CMoon. user not visiting Queenzone.com
CMoon.
Bohemian: 357 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Oct 20, 11:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

People on Streets: Do me a favour and educate Brenski because he has an attitude problem.

CMoon. user not visiting Queenzone.com
CMoon.
Bohemian: 357 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Oct 20, 12:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Brenski When this places closes all of us decent Queen fans will not have to tolerate your irish stupidity and arrogant posts.
I will be glad to get rid of you like having a good shit i will be so relived to get the irish twat of my back at last.
For all you are worth and that is not a lot i have other outlets i can socialise on and many of those people are not nasty and vindictive as you are Brenski.
To some extent i feel really sorry for you and who you are because your values are zero and you never put peoples feelings first you are vile and even the Aids virus would'nt touch you for miles.
Maybe covid 19 has also fucked off and wont touch you also. lol


brENsKi user not visiting Queenzone.com
How shall we f**k off, Oh Lord
brENsKi
Deity: 9832 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Oct 20, 13:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Winner. wrote: Brenski The fact that other Queen albums have not made number one but number two does not make this new live album better

you were the clow who brought up the chart position - FFS not only did youdirectly refer to chart position in your opening post:
Winner. wrote: 17 Oct 20, 18:14 Only a week at number one in the album charts and Queen + Adam Lambert nose dive to number six! What went wrong?

you even included the chart position in the thread title (here):
Queen+ Adam Lambert drop from number one to number 6

if chart position is NOT relevant to the argument now, then it was NEVER relevant to the argument in the first place...and therefore renders your whole thread (much like your life itself) pointless.

FFS Gerry, you're pathetic - you can't even troll consistently!




go deo na hÉireann

The best QZ epoch: BG17-00 (Before Gerry 1996-2013)

brENsKi user not visiting Queenzone.com
How shall we f**k off, Oh Lord
brENsKi
Deity: 9832 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Oct 20, 13:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Winner. wrote: Brenski When this places closes all of us decent Queen fans will not have to tolerate your irish stupidity and arrogant posts.
I will be glad to get rid of you like having a good shit i will be so relived to get the irish twat of my back at last.

more racism? even when this place is due to close because of trolling like this...you still can't help yourself. you stupid, homophobic, trans-phobic, violence-threatening, bigoted, racist troll. good fucking riddance to you.

i suspect it won't achieve anything this late in the day - but I'm reporting your post in any case, because bigotry should never go unchecked.
even 12 days before the forum closes, forum Admin may think it's not too late to address your unacceptable attitude, you racist pig.




go deo na hÉireann

The best QZ epoch: BG17-00 (Before Gerry 1996-2013)

CMoon. user not visiting Queenzone.com
CMoon.
Bohemian: 357 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Oct 20, 15:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Brenski stuff your complaints up your fat Irish cunt because i don't give a fuck about you .
I am out of here now and hope you get your just desserts from somebody one day because you are one arrogant piece of shit that needs a good fucking kicking.
Lets hope someone soon grants my wishes.
People like you do not deserve to be spoken too and i feel so sorry for your family poor twats.
Nice to know i will have the last word on here to you Brenski and its Fuck off cunt.


brENsKi user not visiting Queenzone.com
How shall we f**k off, Oh Lord
brENsKi
Deity: 9832 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Oct 20, 15:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Winner. wrote: Brenski stuff your complaints up your fat Irish cunt because i don't give a fuck about you .I am out of here now and hope you get your just desserts from somebody one day because you are one arrogant piece of shit that needs a good fucking kicking.
Lets hope someone soon grants my wishes.
People like you do not deserve to be spoken too and i feel so sorry for your family poor twats.
Nice to know i will have the last word on here to you Brenski and its Fuck off cunt.

ironic that of the many usernames you have, you settle on Winner - and then walk away - tail between your legs - like the massive looser [sic] that you are.

not so fast you lying racist bigot. i have the last word, because i've just saved this entire page to the Wayback Machine. Meaning that if you ever try this anywhere else on any web forum i visit, i'll ensure the forum owners get a permanent copy of this page.



go deo na hÉireann

The best QZ epoch: BG17-00 (Before Gerry 1996-2013)

CMoon. user not visiting Queenzone.com
CMoon.
Bohemian: 357 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Oct 20, 17:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Stuff your threats up your fat ass you wanker.
i am not scared of you and your threats you are a laugh a minute pretending to be all innocent when you are the biggest bully on Queenzone and have been for years and the people who have left having fights with you on here s twofold.
I honestly do not believe you are a true Queen fan either as true fans would not throw bottles at the band in concert like you did with your thug mates. You have proved what you are a thug and a bully who preys and calls people up about there mental health when you cannot get your own way.
You done that 4 days ago with Philip on here accusing him to be a member of my family because you thought he was mental that is prejudice of the highest order and you know it.
Everybody from Alba1 to Runner know you are a nasty piece of work and you start the fights just like you have on here when it was fairly quiet you come on and now look what has happened yet again like it has over the years. As pointed out before you are a keyboard warrior troll outside you will be a pile of shite.


brENsKi user not visiting Queenzone.com
How shall we f**k off, Oh Lord
brENsKi
Deity: 9832 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Oct 20, 17:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Winner. wrote: Stuff your threats up your fat ass you wanker.
i am not scared of you and your threats you are a laugh a minute pretending to be all innocent when you are the biggest bully on Queenzone
rubbish. i've not bullied you - i've stood up against your bullying ways. there's no threat. there's a promise. any online forum i visit that you choose to pollute with your literary excrement, will be made aware of your operating methods.

Winner. wrote: I honestly do not believe you are a true Queen fan either as true fans would not throw bottles at the band in concert like you did with your thug mates.
wrong again. i never bottled Queen. check your facts. it was Teardrop Explodes.

Winner. wrote: a bully who preys and calls people up about there mental health when you cannot get your own way. You done that 4 days ago with Philip on here accusing him to be a member of my family because you thought he was mental that is prejudice of the highest order and you know it.
wrong again. i called him out for having similar character traits to you. i wasn't aware of his mental illness until he replied pointing it out. i can't be bullying a person if i'm unaware of their condition. it's impossible - bullying requires intent.

Winner. wrote: Everybody from Alba1 to Runner know you are a nasty piece of work
you're genuinely citing those guys as bastions of decency and reason? FFS Gerry, you really have no idea do you?

you're the fighter and bully - if you weren't why do you come back for more, 1½hrs after saying you were "out of here"...yet another turd in the ever-growing pile of Gerry bullshit.


go deo na hÉireann

The best QZ epoch: BG17-00 (Before Gerry 1996-2013)