Forums > Personal > How will you be seeing in t'New Year?

forum rss feed
Author

Mayboy user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 6181 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Dec 04, 16:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Barry_UK wrote:

my dad bought me a ticket for the local for new years eve, i quit drinking 3 weeks ago so i'm going to sit there and watch people make an arse of themselves.

Congratulations Barry, nice one! :)

Dont think i am doing anything this year really just a quiet one with family, still it makes a nice change seeing as i go out every year. Anyway havent had chance to play with all my pressies yet :P

"I'm going up Buchanan Street

With a box of fireworks

And two bottles of

Tizer"

Mrs.Taylor user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1466 posts

Posted: 29 Dec 04, 19:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

For the first time - possibly in my life - I'm planning to spend it by myself in front of the TV with a bottle of something or other. Nothing to be depressed about cos I'm quite looking forward to it, as something I've never done before. That said, I'd rather be curled up in front of the TV on New Years Eve with my lover but it isn't to be this year :(

On the other hand, I might get railroaded into going to my parents'.

Yes, it's me. I'm back.

I haven't lost my mind, it's backed up on a disk somewhere
iGSM user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5001 posts

Posted: 29 Dec 04, 19:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<>

Sounds like something I'll be doing too...except the Michael thing. I don't think that sounds right.

...this kettle is boiling over...

...one dump...one turd...two tits...John Deacon...

...one prawn...one shrimp...one clam...one chicken!
Lisser user not visiting Queenzone.com
Lisser
Deity: 4794 posts

Posted: 30 Dec 04, 10:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'm going to a friends' house to play poker, eat, and drink champagne. I have lots to be toasting as my divorce is almost final.

I'm looking forward to a new start!!

Happy New Year everyone!!! Be careful whatever you do.

:)

Wo ist das kamerahhhhhhhhhhh!!!

NJ!!!

pma user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3471 posts

Posted: 30 Dec 04, 11:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I might just be asleep when the year changes. Depending on how noisy the fireworks and other annoyances are in the neighbourhood.

"I think now I can make love to your anus without making God angry"

Queenleaf user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1381 posts

Posted: 30 Dec 04, 13:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I must say, when I read Flashman's original post I was thinking along the same lines as Miss James! I probably shouldn't say that! Oh well I still say Flashman's adorable.

Mrs. Taylor: Railroading? How cute! You make me want to go Railroading! I wish we had trains in this desolate place! I would love to hop on a train and spend my New Year on one!

I'm in trouble with my parents. They found out about my b/f b/c they read my diary. They are very upset. I wrote some very bad stuff in there I am afraid. Anyway there's not a chance of being able to ring in the new anywhere but in my own boring house. Oh well. I just look at it as that the new year will be wonderfull since it is the year I turn 18 and leave home!

Cheers everyone!

Madam, you have between your legs an instrument capable of giving pleasure to thousands and all you can do is scratch it.

-Sir Thomas Beecham to a lady cellist
DoctorNine user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 213 posts

Posted: 31 Dec 04, 12:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

iGSM wrote:

Become a vampire.

Wonderful idea! :)

"What has it cost you? What have you won? The sins of the fathers are the sins of the sons; it was always within you, it will always continue, and it shouldn't surprise you at all." ~B. Joel
.DeaconJohn. user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 443 posts

Posted: 31 Oct 17, 20:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Taylor-Mayed wrote:

I shall either be at someone's house party where doubtless some drunken couples will be on the verge of splitting up with some ear-splitting arguments whilst outside Michael tries to climb a street lamp again, or I shall be sitting in my room all on my own... One of the two!

Taylor-Mayed! Another name from the past! I'm having fun bumping all these topics up....